Hello dear customer!
First of all, thank you for your support!
This includes a compressed archive that have:
- Nine .stl files to print the top and bottom parts of the Scepter of Nitocris from Fate/Grand Order. These models don’t include the smooth part that connects both parts. For that part I used a PVC tube 25mm of diameter and (85cm /33,5inches). The total height for the scepter is (170cm / 67 inches).
- The pieces are cut to fit a standard 3D printer of 220x220x250mm. Some pieces have holes because I used aluminum rods of 6mm / 2,36inches to increase the hardness of the unions.
- It’s NOT textured as it’s meant for 3D printing as a cosplay prop.
- The second image is an example of how it looks printed and painted.
This file is already scaled but it’s not printing ready so you can choose your prefered parameters to print it.
3D CosProps does not claim to have any rights to the original’s Scepter design, this was fan made. This 3D file was created using Blender to help cosplayers with their props.
The contents of this project are NOT to be reproduced, transmitted or shared in any form or by any means whatsoever. It’s only for personal use so reselling it is strictly prohibited.
Also, consider Rating this product. Thank you very much!
Specialists in Cosplay & Replicas.
For digital downloads we do not accept changes, returns and cancellations. Contact us if you have any problems with your order, we will try to help you: email@example.com
- For digital downloads we do not accept changes, returns and cancellations. Contact us if you have any problems with your order, we will try to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size114 MB